Sunday 9 August 2015

Don't be happy for someone's downfall....


Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth.
Proverbs 24:17-18


I know there are some people who would just love to hurt you so bad, and they don't care the least about you.... The right thing to do is to hate them and treat them the way they treated you... But JESUS said in Matthew 5:44 that you should love those who hate you....

GOD says in Proverbs 24:17-18 that you should not dare try to rejoice at your enemy's downfall, or HE will stop affecting them and deal with you.... You're meant to have a tender heart, showing affection to them.... Well this message is easy to preach until you live it, I was treated so badly by a boss, I hated her, I couldn't believe a Christian like me could hate, so I decided to pray about her, later  I tend to like her.... We became close next thing I knew was she was fired! I was sympathetic about the whole issue.... In the beginning though, I prayed to GOD to love her, when    I started speaking to her with no hard feelings I remember this scripture Proverbs 16:7 where GOD says "when our ways please HIM, HE will make our enemies to be at peace with us"..... Always plaster your enemy with #LOVE.... It helps you sleep at night and wait on GOD for HE is fighting your battles...


17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Psalm 59:17 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point.... If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)  

LORD HELP ME LOVE THE "UNLOVEABLE", IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Matthew 5:44 King James Version (KJV)


To build a friendship like you have never had before it starts with JESUS (James 4:8) click this link to start one bit.ly/1A9ZWxj


Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment