Monday 26 September 2016

Take #Time out to spend quality #Moments with Christian Friends



 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.              Proverbs 16:19King James Version (KJV)

So I spent the past few days with a childhood friend in Minnesota, it was an amazing experience enjoying the beauty of been done from #College in one country, and experience how life is another! It was mind blowing analyzing life based on JESUS, HE wants us to be this and not that! This is what I really want and where I want to be and many more...



Well when you start working and all, you begin to realize life is different from how you viewed it during your college days!
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)

Well tying my experience with the scripture above... Be with people who are of like mind like you. You're a Christian be with Christian friends... It was easy for us to quantify our values, how easy and hard it is to live by them, because we are living by JESUS’ STANDARDS!


3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
Amos 3:3 King James Version (KJV)



I know what it feels like to have proud friends, or not so much like minded people who are Christians... They disdain being humble, they ignore days of humble beginnings, they feel one must be a show off, have the latest device, or must be current or trendy or just be plain old sinful, enjoying all that  this world has to offer!


For who hath despised the day of small things? For they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth. Zechariah 4:10 King James Version (KJV)

I know some times it’s hard to find true friends sometimes, it’s better to live your #Faith alone, than to have many friends and not be known as #RIGHTEOUS in the #SIGHT of #GOD!

One thing I know is when you live totally for GOD, the right people will come, the wrong ones will leave.




15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
John 15:15-17 King James Version (KJV)

The most important thing is to be close to JESUS than you will be to a close friend, because its only HIM that can fill the void and longings you desire of a #FRIEND! I used to feel really lonely in middle school, I needed a real friend, and I wanted this friend to love me and be there for me like no other! I realized the way I was feeling it was only JESUS that could meet me where I was, EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEING HEARING HIS STILL SMALL VOICE! SAYING " YOU ARE NOT ALONE I AM WITH YOU" I have never being alone!



Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.                 
Isaiah 41:10 King James Version (KJV)

JESUS THE LOVER OF MY LIFE! MY BEST FRIEND! MY SUGAR BOO



Words cannot explain how #JOY fills my heart knowing JESUS has my back, helped me fight battles from demonic attacks, academic issues, financial struggles to achieving goals and dreams, also blowing my mind and exceeding my expectations with HIS answers to my prayers.


4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 37:4-5 King James Version (KJV)

I realize in life, live everyday totally for JESUS, and your heart desires will be achieved beyond expectations!


Prayer Point If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

LORD HELP ME BE CLOSER TO YOU FIRST AND ONLY, THAN I AM TO ANYONE ELSE, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8King James Version (KJV)

To build a friendship like you have never had before it starts with JESUS (James 4:8) click this link to start one http://bit.ly/1A9ZWxj

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment