Monday 17 October 2016

Words go a long way, Know how to use them, they can make the good feel better... Proverbs 16:24



24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24King James Version (KJV)

There are times I  get some things all wrong and I begin to condemn myself, and GOD says "I don't condemn you, why are you doing it to yourself?".  The one thing I know is, some times you're the only team member you have and if the whole world is pulling you down, saying things of no value to you, hold on to the #WORD OF #GOD and encourage yourself! Don't let people's words get to you.

23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23King James Version (KJV)

Guard your heart hold on to the WORD OF GOD, make sure you let your ears and eyes feed on things that will nurture and  encourage the #HEART!

#Prayer Point If ye shall #ask any thing in my #name, I will do it. John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)
LORD THANK YOU FOR BEING MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
LORD empower me with so much confidence, that I will never look down on myself, and teach me to be a source of encouragement   to others, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS

by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1BAB1aM

8 Draw #nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU
#Subscribe to #Blog I #appreciate your support, Love you! JESUS Loves you! GOD BLESS YOU
http://friendlikejesus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment