Tuesday 9 January 2018

True Friends hurts!... Love them still

Learn to let things go, it helps friendships. Proverbs 17:9
.
.
He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.
Proverbs 17:9
.
.
It will hurt 😢! Being a true Christian Friend can be so hard sometimes…. But you have to move on as a Christian and love your enemies as JESUS says Matthew 5:44
.
.
I really do wonder how I love these people, the ones who I  know don’t wish me well! Always doing stuff that hurt me or say things that normal people won’t put up with! How is it possible for me to like them again?!
.
.
I have figured out that as I spend more time with GOD, HE fills my heart with so much love for people, that it’s so easy to move on… Honestly I have being baffled 😯 by how I still talk and relate to some people in life and care for them, despite the ridiculous things they have done to me! Amen….
.
.

JESUS still loves us despite the  outrageous things we have done to HIM, so why can’t we? It was the same disciples that deserted him before his crucifixion that he appeared to after HIS resurrection!
.
.
There  this song by Hillsong, titled So will I. The song talks about doing what CHRIST does, there is a part that talks about GOD loving HIS people, not giving up on them and dying for them and Hillsong  says “So will I!”…..
.
.
Prayer Point
LORD help my heart move on and love friends, family and the unlovable, In JESUS NAME, AMEN.
.
.
“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:44‬ ‭KJV‬‬

.
.


.
.
For more Blogs on Christianity and Friendship Check Blog http://friendlikejesus.blogspot.com
I appreciate your support, Love you! JESUS Loves you! GOD BLESS YOU

.
.
You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer to JESUS


by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1BAB1aM



8 Draw #nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment