Saturday 13 October 2018

Be around the right people.. Check out for red flags


I was with a group of friends and I felt I came alive in my fleshy desires than in my Christian Faith, we were meant to be Christians and our Faith should result in us talking about GOD voluntary, not something forced but that we enjoy… I kept asking GOD is this what you want for me? Because I have had Christian friends in college and I know the things we were about and I came alive as a Christian! :
In finding the right friends or people to be around, lookout for red flags and don’t take them for granted…
:

Let a man meet a she-bear robbed of her cubs rather than a fool in his folly.
Proverbs 17:12 :
When you find out someone has a different value system than you, let them go.. I have found out when you take the red flags for granted you won’t appreciate the true nature of some people as you get to know them… **A fool is someone who says there is no GOD Psalm 14:1** Draw the line in which you relate with people who don’t appreciate your Christian Faith.. At the end of the day one person is always influenced either you or them… :
Prayer Point 

LORD Thank you for friendships, help me to always be around the right ones, IN JESUS NAME, Amen…

No comments:

Post a Comment